We’re on a mission to become more environmentally friendly
emissions by 2050
Sanofi, the makers of Nature’s Own, joined the Race to Zero global initiative
We’re reducing our carbon footprint by installing solar panels.
Learn more below.
We’re helping to re-green our urban spaces through our partnership with Greening Australia.
We still have lots to do.
Here’s some of our initiatives
- We are now applying Australian Recycling Label logos to all products to improve recycling outcomes.
- We've partnered with Greening Australia to help re-green our urban spaces.
- We’ve installed 1,500 rooftop solar panels at our state-of-the-art Brisbane manufacturing site, where the majority of Nature’s Own products are manufactured.
- We're switching to hybrid vehicles: 75% of our sales cars are now hybrid, and we have pre-ordered hybrid vehicles for all divisions, targeting delivery by 2023.
- We’ll begin removing non-recyclable blister packs from our range
- We will continue to partner with Greening Australia on a new Brisbane re-greening site in the Lockyer Valley
- Remove non-recyclable blister packs from our range
- We will continue to partner with Greening Australia to help re-green urban spaces, establishing 25 000 trees by 2025
Monitor, manage and reduce emissions on 100% of manufacturing sites by 2025
For us, this is all part of looking after nature because nature looks after you.
Find out how our partnership with Greening Australia is helping re-green our cities and urban spaces.Learn More